Friday, November 9, 2007

they say you never forget your first kiss....

i got my first kiss today lucky me but all the sudden my dad and alen come bargeing out of nowhere scaring the sh** outa me!!! well the day went by as normal my parents hasd a party my mnos got wasted threatened david. my dad got a little "wierd" everyone except mary gotm wasted so i went for a walk w/ david. i must have sounded crazy omg i was babbling everything held up inside except somestuff but i can't believe i said all that omg we talked so much about our futures and death it was so depressing but thats the problem w/ me i liked it after i knew i made a mistake i want to cry so much but i've done to much damage 4 now. i know what it's like to die inside.... i think i just did....
all i have to say is "GOD PLEASE DON'T HAVE HIM THINK I'M MENTAL...... HEAVEN HELP US WE NEED YOU...."
xoxo niki I(////. 0)

No comments: