Thursday, July 31, 2008

HOLY CRAPOLY! REAKING DAWN QUOTES OF THE DAY!

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!! IT'S 1:30 AM AND I JUST FOUND OUT JACOB IS GOING TO BE IN BREAKING DAWN!!!! IT WAS IN THE QUOTE OF THE DAY. HERE ARE ALL THE QUOTES
  • Alice: "I'll play you for it. Rock, paper, scissors."
    Edward: "Why don't you just tell me who wins?"
    Alice: "I do. Excellent."

  • Bella: "Oh, Mike! How will I go on?"

  • Tanya: "Ah, Edward. I've missed you."

  • Emmett: "Oooo, scary."

  • Bella: "Jasper? What do vampires do for bachelor parties? You're not taking him to a strip club, are you?"

  • Charlie: "Bells, we're up to bat."

  • Edward: "You're awfully small to be so hugely irritating."

  • Bella: "Why am I covered in feathers?"

  • Alice: "No one will dare to call you plain when I'm through with you."
    Bella: "Only because they're afraid you'll suck their blood."

  • Edward: "Oops."

  • Renee: "Alice wouldn't let us do anything else. Every time we tried, she all but ripped our throats out."

  • Edward: "Do you want me to sing to you? I'll sing all night if it will keep the bad dreams away."

  • Rosalie: "Over my pile of ashes."

  • Edward: "You look so guilty—like you've committed a crime."

  • Sam: "This is not something our treaty anticipated. This is a danger to every human in the area."

  • Rosalie: "I'd like to beat you dead."

  • Jasper: "I can't understand. I can't bear this."

  • Seth: "You'll hurt her. Let her go."

  • Carlisle: "I've seen vampire venom work miracles, but there are conditions that even venom cannot overcome."

  • Jacob: "I'll kill you myself! I'll do it now!"

    OMG SEE SEEE???????? HOLY CRAPOLY!!!!!!!!

    I LOVE IT! XOXO NIKI (///.0)

  • No comments: