Tuesday, July 10, 2007

yes no yes no yes no yes no...

idk if i should be happy or sad or laughing or idk it's horrible but totally horrible in my favor sorta i mean yes i mean no idk what i mean i'm all mixed up.... the point is GERARD ISN'T ENGAGED ANYMORE!!! THE POOR GUY!!! BUT LIKE IT'S AWSOME CUZ HE'S SINGLE AGAIN BUT HE'S 30 AND SINGLE UHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I'M SO CONFUSED!! i know i should be sad for the poor guy and i am i mean he lost the love of his life. he looked so depressd in the interview (thats what my friend told me). but i can't help be alittle happy because he is single again grrrrrrrr i'm so confused!!!!!!!!!! help!!!!! and to make it worse my friend who is just as obsessed as me is at camp and i can't talk to her and my other friend who really soesn't like mcr but will listen and comfort me is at camp to!!!!! i don't know if i should cry or smile it happened to him twice already!!! the poor (single) guy!!!
xoxo niki (///. 0)

No comments: